Get to Lake Annecy's festival by bus
You're wondering... Why would I access Lake Annecy's festival by bus ? Well, here's the answer.
Annecy turns out to be a crowded city during summer and even worse during the Fete du Lac. It is hard to find a parking spot.
Getting in Annecy by bus is therefore an excellent choice :
- You will be dropped downtown, a few steps away from shops, restaurant... and the Lake !
- You do not have to bother looking for a parking spot during hours (nor to pay parking)
- You won't have to drive and you can rest, talk and admire the landscape during your trip to Annecy.
How to book you tickets ?
To book additional returns, you will need to book your tickets separately.
For your one-way ticket : Choose the bus stops of your choice.
For your return ticket : Choose “Avenue de France” as departure and choose the bus stop of your choice as arrival.
Where can I take the bus from to get to Annecy's Fete du Lac
From Evian and Thonon
- You live in Evian or Thonon-Les-Bains
- You live in the Chablais (vallée Verte, Portes du Soleil etc...)
- You live between Thonon-Les-Bains and Annecy : Margencel, Sciez, Massongy, Douvaine, Corsier...
Park your car in Allonzier-la-Caille and take the T72 : You will be in Annecy downtow in less than 30 minutes and you won't have to worry about parking !
From/ To Talloires
You want to get to
Departure at 23h45 Avenue de France by line 61 ( You must book online )
Book Now >
From Geneva Downtown and Airport
- You will land in Geneva Airport
- You will depart from Geneva downtown
- You live between Annecy and Geneva : Grand-Lancy, Plan-les-Ouates, Saint-Julien-En-Genevois, Andilly, Cruseilles...
The T72 line rallying Geneva Airport, Geneva downtown to Annecy is waiting for you ! There are over 10 departures each day. Take a look on Transalis website